Tuesday, June 10, 2008

¡hola chicos!

well, I'm in Sámara. It's a beautiful place, very small, pretty safe, and really hot and humid. I jumped right into things, showing up at 12.30 and starting class at 1.00 yesterday. then dance classes (the samba) which rocked. I got to do flips, and all kinds of things. learning how to follow in swing, and move my hips in clubs has totally paid off, latin dance is muy sensual! the tica mother( a tica is a local woman) of one of my friends has a resataraunt right across from the school, so we sat down and chatted for a while, then homework, and bed. I{m off to lunch now with some other people, then hopefully surfing, and hitting the bank, so I can go on a trip to volcano arenal this weekend

I love traveling, every day seems like three!
I'm starving, so I'm going to run, but life is good, and fast, and i{lkl write more eloquently later.

Pura Vida

1 comment:

Emily said...

How's the surfing going?