Thursday, November 30, 2006

as the french say: attencion!

officially, as of 8pm last night, my cousin Ester is the coolest person in the whole wide world. She got me a puppy. yes folks, that's right, the very thing i've been whining about for years, she got me a big brown eyed fuzzy puppy whose place of honor is curled up in bed with me. I have decided to name him Puppers mcFlufferson, as he is very fuzzy, soft, and a stuffed animal so i won't dishonor his lineage and pride with such a name. i think he and huggabear will make great friends. huggabear can tell him about those of you horrible people out there who have scarred him for life. support groups are key ^_^

2 comments:

Ester said...

You're welcome darling =) I'm glad you like it!! Sending light things on the slow boat may not actually get there postal service really isn't that expensive, it's when you want silly things like guaranteed delivery and same month service that it gets pricey.

If I had known your mom was going out there though I would have had her bring it with her =)

I'll start collecting little things now for the next one. Let me know what works and what doesn't from what I sent.

Loves you!!!!

無名 - wu ming said...

oh good, i had assumed it was a live puppy, shipped by slow boat.